Preparing for a Sick Visit
Please call our office during normal business hours for sick appointments. Our staff is available at 8:00 AM to assist you. Appointments are scheduled after taking into consideration availability, urgency, and physicians’ schedules. To ensure that the office operates as efficiently as possible, please assist us by:
- Identifying yourself immediately when calling our office.
- Calling for an appointment as early as possible.
- Informing the receptionist if you need extra time with the doctor for consultation or a discussion of multiple concerns.
- Being on time for your scheduled appointment and calling to let us know if you are running late.
- Not bringing unscheduled or extra children in to see the doctor.
- Calling as early as possible to cancel an appointment. There could be an additional charge for “no shows.” Continued occurrences of missed appointments (not cancelled) could result in your dismissal from our practice.
Consent for Appointments
If a parent or legal guardian is unable to accompany their child (younger than 18 years of age) to our office, please make sure that you provide us with a written authorization giving us permission to treat the child in your absence. The person accompanying the child will need to pay any co-pays etc. on behalf of the parent or legal guardian. The Consent Form is available from the Forms page.